Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DILD via Dream Signs

I'm now going to give an example of the using Dream Signs you have collected to help you have your first Lucid Dream.
First things first; You should have at least a weeks worth of dreams in your dream diary and the more the better. Okay get out your Dream Journal and go through every dream entry looking for obscure or strange things that could only happen in your dreams (or for the most part).

For example; I have a dream where I am in a field and I have a metal baseball bat and there are cinder blocks on pikes all around me and I know I'm supposed to smash them and well, usually, I do.
I seem very angry and want to destroy them very much.

And another one I have I'm in a house that is haunted or something and cooking things float around in the kitchen allot. I'm frightened and excited.
My last dream is very vague as it's new and not lucid (as well) as I been having non-lucid dreams as to try to go through the whole process to get a good beginners view.

These are not the best examples for dream signs but they will work.
So some of my dream signs could be to:
  • Do a Reality check every time I feel angry or feel destructive.
  • Anytime I see a baseball bat or cinder block (even in buildings walls, be creative if possible) I do a Reality check.
  • Anytime I'm in a field, forest or open area I would do a Reality check.
  • Anytime I feel afraid or excited
  • Anytime I enter or leave a kitchen.
  • Anytime I hear or think about hunting's or ghosts, or see something related to that I would do a Reality check.
Next up the WBTB (wake back to bed) technique if you haven't had a Lucid dream yet then this could be the best way to get you lucid tonight. (coming tomorrow night ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment