there are many online dream journals that serve this purpose and I will list a few of the ones I find useful in the next post, but I usually use a hardcopy, not a digital one.
I layout my Dream Journal roughly like the mock-up I made below:
- Date: Always put the date on the page so you can keep track of when you had a dream.
- Zzz: is the short hand I use for The time I lie down to go to sleep this doesn't have to be exact, just a rough guess.
- Alarm: If I set an alarm I write that time there if not I put none.
- Below that on the right I put my dream.
- On the left I draw images (badly) and write out dream signs, and anything else I notice or remember after I have written down my initial dream thought/feelings/memorys.